We’re heading outdoors for a communion experience!
Beginning on September 16, we’re holding a series of mid-week communion worship services outside in our parking lot. The service will begin at 7pm and include music, prayer, scripture, and communion. You are welcome to worship from your vehicle or to bring lawn chairs, sitting at least six feet from other household groups. We’re looking forward to a chance to be together in-person as the body of Christ!
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect the health of our community, we will be taking the following precautions:
- All are asked to review the pre-screening questionnaire and to not attend if answering “yes” to any questions
- Masks will be worn while the communion elements are distributed but are not required when maintaining a distance of at least six feet from other households
- Communion elements (bread and grape juice) will be individually wrapped cups and wafers, distributed by an attendant at the start of worship
- Music will be provided by soloists and the congregation is asked not to sing along, as singing may create an increased aerosol transmission
- The upstairs bathroom will be open during the service with provided wipes for cleaning handles and surfaces after each use
If you have any further questions, please contact us at any time!