COVID-19 Pre-Screening Questions
To protect all those using our church building, we ask that you answer the following questions before attending an in-person gathering:
- Are you currently experiencing a new cough, fever (>99.4), chills, sore throat, muscle pain, loss of smell or taste, vomiting or shortness of breath?
- Are you currently caring for someone who is ill?
- During the last two weeks, have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- During the last two weeks, have you had contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or suspected to have COVID-19?
- During the last two weeks, have you lived in or visited a place where COVID-19 is spreading?
- Do you consider yourself high-risk, unable to follow the in-person meeting precautions, or otherwise feel uncomfortable with attending an in-person gathering?
If you answered “yes” to any question, we ask that you stay home in order to protect your health and the health of all those in our community. Thank you!
Other In-Person Meeting Precautions
At this time, the Manchester United Methodist Church building is open to groups of 40 or fewer with the following precautions:
- Pre-screening Questions: use the questions posted in the building and on our website to determine whether or not to attend in-person
- Masks: we ask that all participants wear masks regardless of vaccination status and will provide a number of cloth masks for those who arrive without one; accommodations will be made for individuals unable to wear a mask
- Cleaning: we ask that table and chair surfaces be wiped down at the end of the gathering and will schedule meetings to allow for thorough cleaning between building use
- Contact Tracing: meetings hosts will record attendance by name to track viral transmission as necessary
Please contact the church office to request use of the building or with any questions regarding these precautions, pre-screening questions, or other elements of our current COVID-19 response.