COVID-19 Pre-Screening Questions
To protect all those using our church building, we ask that you answer the following questions before attending an in-person gathering:
- Are you currently experiencing a new cough, fever (>99.4), chills, sore throat, muscle pain, loss of smell or taste, vomiting or shortness of breath?
- Are you currently caring for someone who is ill?
- During the last two weeks, have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- During the last two weeks, have you had contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or suspected to have COVID-19?
- During the last two weeks, have you lived in or visited a place where COVID-19 is spreading?
- Do you consider yourself high-risk, unable to follow the in-person meeting precautions, or otherwise feel uncomfortable with attending an in-person gathering?
If you answered “yes” to any question, we ask that you stay home in order to protect your health and the health of all those in our community. Thank you!
Other In-Person Meeting Precautions
At this time, the Manchester United Methodist Church building is open in-person gatherings with the following precautions:
- Pre-screening Questions: use the questions posted above to determine whether or not to attend in-person.
- Masks: universal masking is not currently required except in the sanctuary for worship; we will continue to follow public health indicators and may again require masks as needed.
- Cleaning: we will continue adhering to best practices regarding cleaning the building between uses and will continue to provide supplies for groups and individuals to clean shared surfaces as needed.
Please contact the church office to request use of the building or with any questions regarding these precautions, pre-screening questions, or other elements of our current COVID-19 response.